CFRC Clearance Failure Reason Code
- CLIDDUP – ClearanceID already processed by Settlement Manager
- SNDNVLD – The Payer or the Payee in the Clearance did not originate this clearance
- PAYRNST – Payer not certified for SwO Transactions
- PAYENST – Payee not certified for SwO Transactions
- PARPAEN – Payer and Payee have not agreed to use SwO for clearance
- TRNNOUN – AgreementID and CommitmentID combination already processed by Settlement Manager
- TCNOVLD – TypeCode value not valid. Only “Cash” and “IEP” are accepted
- CURNVLD – The currency code is not valid for the settlement manager’s operational bank account in the market where the payer and payee are settling
- ATHIDEX – Authorisation ID has expired /provide expiration time and when it was received/
- RECTRUE – Clearance is valid and rejected due to requirement by the sender of the ClearanceRQ
- CNTPCNL – Request for cancelation of Clearance cannot be performed.
CSTC Clearance Status Code
- ACCPT – Accepted – status used when the Clearance in the ClearanceRQ is accepted for processing by the Settlement Manager.
- RJCTD – Rejected – status used when the Clearance in the ClearanceRQ is rejected by the Settlement Manager and it will not be processed any further. The Settlement Manager does not record in its systems any Clearance that has been rejected.
- CNCLD – Cancelled – status used when Clearance has been cancelled by ORA. Only ORA can request cancelation of a Clearance.
- FLSTL – Fully Settled – status used when the settlement was completed at once in the first possible instance.
- 1PSTL – 1-Partially Settled – status used when the first time “Partial Settlement” is applied.
- NPSTL – N-Partially Settled – status used for any “Partial Settlement” after the first.
- FNSTL – Final Settlement – status used for the end settlement amount when the settlement was not completed at once in the first possible instance.
- NOSTL – Not Settled – status used when no amount was settled in the first possible instance.
- CLBCK – Claw Back – status used when the settlement manager claims back funds that have been previously settled.
- WRTOF – Write off – status used when the settlement manager has exhausted all possible options to collect the outstanding amount for given Clearance.
CPRC Clearance Process Rule Code
- IATAC00 – for processing a clearance under the IATA Billing and Settlement Plan or IATA Clearance House governance for clearance of funds.
- BLTRL00 – for processing a clearance outside the established IATA governance.
FTMC Funds Transfer Method Code
- SWOBANK – indicating that the funds will be transferred to or from a bank account.
- SWOICCS – indicating that the funds will be transferred to ICCS account.
- SWOBLTR – indicating that the funds will be transfers between two parties based on their bilateral agreement.
FTTC Funds Transfer Type Code
- DCR – for direct payment to the bank account of the payee.
- DDR – for preauthorized direct debit from the account of the payer.
- BWT – by means of bank wire transfer defined and ordered by the payer.
CEC Clearance Error Codes
- MSGNCMP – Message could not validate against XSD.
- CLRNCNT – Message is rejected due to incorrect ClearanceCount value.
- QRYNORS – Query does not return results.