||This function allows the Seller to pass additional information (e.g. Frequent Flyer Info, Form of Payment, etc.) so that an Airline can create a new contextualised Reshop Offer.
- An Order exists in the Airline’s Order Management System
- Seller knows the OrderID and Order Item ID(s) being replaced (optionally, Seller has ServiceID(s) for the Services that the customer wants to keep)
- A Reshop Offer exists in the Airline’s Offer Management System
- Seller knows the Reshop OfferID
- Seller has additional qualifiers and context (e.g. passenger data such as Frequent Flyer number, payment criteria).
Seller transmits the OrderID, OrderItemID(s) being replaced, Reshop Offer ID and any additional qualifiers and context to the Airline
The Airline’s Offer Management System creates a new Reshop Offer based on the existing Reshop Offer plus the addition of other information
The Airline returns the new Reshop Offer to the Seller.
- Seller is in possession of a Reshop Offer that takes into consideration additional qualifiers and context.
- The Airline is not able to answer to the request and an error is returned.