||This function allows the Seller to request a set of Offers as a replacement of specific Order Item(s). The request considers new Origins, Destinations and/or defined dates. The content of the resulting Reshop Offers may depend on additional qualifiers and context that may be provided by the Seller.
- An Order exists in the Airline’s Order Management System and the Seller has the Order ID
- Seller has OrderItemID(s) for the Order Items that will be impacted by the projected change (optionally, Seller has ServiceID(s) for the Services that the customer wants to keep)
- Seller knows the customer’s new desired Origins, Destinations and/or dates
- Seller may have additional qualifiers and context (e.g. PTC, service criteria).
Seller sends to the Airline the OrderID, impacted OrderItemIDs and optionally any ServiceIDs to be kept, the new desired Origins, Destinations and/or dates, and any additional qualifiers and context
Airline creates new Reshop Offers corresponding to the search criteria and returns them to the Seller.
- Airline returns to the seller a set of Reshop Offers corresponding to the requested modifications
- The Reshop Offers returned can incur: Additional collection (case 13A), Refund (case 13b), No additional collection or no refund .
- The Airline is not able to answer to the request and an error is returned.