||This function allows the Seller to request detailed information about a Reshop Offer, including all price breakdowns, terms & conditions, disclosure data, etc.
- An Order exists in the Airline’s Order Management System
- Seller knows the OrderID and Order Item ID(s) being replaced (optionally, Seller has ServiceID(s) for the Services that the customer wants to keep)
- Reshop Offer exists in the Airline’s Offer Management System (which implies that the Offer Expiration Time Limit has not expired)
- Seller knows the Reshop OfferID(s).
Seller transmits the OrderID, OrderItemID(s) being replaced, Reshop OfferID to the Airline
The Airline returns detailed information about the Reshop Offer to the Seller, including all price breakdowns, terms & conditions, disclosure data, etc.
- Seller is in possession of the detailed information about the Reshop Offer.
- The Airline is not able to provide details about the Reshop Offer and an error is returned.