Create Order With Instant Payment
Capability allows an Airline to collect payment immediately upon ordering.
Allows the seller to request the creation and pay for an Order immediately upon ordering .
- Shopping step is already performed by the seller
- Seller is in possession of an offer that they wish to convert into an order
- The Seller requests the creation of an Order referencing
- The Offer
- The payment payload (payment processing details)
- The Airline returns the order and payment confirmation
- Seller receives a view of the confirmed Order with payment confirmation success and document details if applicable
- In case the order creation fails, and the Order details are not created, the response will return an error.
- In case the order creation succeeds and the payment fails,
- the Order details may be returned with a warning message indicating the failed payment
- the response may return an error.
Relevant Worked Examples
- UC03 - Shop and Order a flight for multiple passengers with additional services